Rural Property Numbering - Emergency Calls

rural numbering, sign & maps
Rural Property Numbering
Rural Maps
RAPID Numbers
Vineyard Markers
Paddock Numbers
Rural Emergency Calls

Emergency Calls

Dial 111 and ask for ambulance, fire services or police.

Keep calm.

Speak slowly and clearly.

Tell them where you are.

Give the nearest street address.

Give the nearest intersection.

Give the suburb and city or town.

Tell them what has happened.

Stay on the phone until they hang up.


If you have a RAPID ( Rural Address Property Identification ) number write it by the telephone with the closest intersection to your location. This is useful for everyone especially for children and visitors. 

When making a call to 111 in an emergency it is important to give clear instructions as you could be talking to person in the call centre who maybe not familiar with your district.





rural maps

vineyard markers

Rural Property Numbering

Home   |   About   |   Maps   |   Signs   |   Contact

Part of the New Zealand Website Directory